Employer: Clarkson University
Job Type: Full Time
About the Role:
- Job Title: Administrative Coordinator of Clinical Education for Physical Therapy Department
- Department: Physical Therapy Lewis School of Health Sciences
- Reports to: Assistant to the Dean
- Status: Full-Time
- Location: Clarkson University, Potsdam NY
This position is full-time and will require the successful candidate to manage essential program data including PT legal contracts and clinical software management. The ability to multitask and prioritize work related to deadlines and to follow up on projects is imperative. Position requires a high level of independence and strong organizational skills.
MINIMAL EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates Degree in in an administrative, sales, or health related discipline. 3 years’ experience in an office setting. Proven ability to network and maintain relationships with external contacts.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in higher education and/or healthcare field
- Experience in networking in a healthcare environment.
- The physical demands characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, bend and stoop
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15-20 pounds
- Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential Clarkson University – Confidential Job Description - Administrative Assistant - Office of University Advising - January 2020
- Siting for extended periods of time is common
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents
- Occasional move about the office to access files or office equipment, operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, hand held devices, copy machine, and computer printer
- Good manual dexterity for use of the common office equipment such as computer terminals, calculators, copiers, and FAX machines
- Other demands as required by specific position
How to Apply:
For more information or to apply to this position, Click the "Apply Now" button.
If you would like assistance applying for this position, please reach out to Employment & Training Services by calling (518) 358-9721 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.