Date: Thu, April 20, 2023Download iCal Event
About the Event:
Are you going to college? ...or are you thinking about going to college?
Join us on April 20, from 4-7pm, to receive information and assistance on applying for financial aid funding from local organizations. We will be located in the Education Classroom at the Ionkwakiohkwaro:ron SRMT Administration Building, 71 Margaret Terrance Memorial Way, Akwesasne.
The following programs will be in attendance:
- SRMT College & Career Services
- Ahkwesahsne Mohawk Board of Education
- Akwesasne Career & Employment Support Services
- New York State Indian Aid
- SUNY Potsdam
- Tribal Vocational Rehabilitation program
- Employment, Education, & Training
- Akwesasne Mohawk Casino
If you would like assistance with applying for scholarships, please bring the following documents with you:
- College Acceptance Letter
- Upcoming Semester Schedule
- High School Diploma or GED (Copy)
- Tribal Certification Letter (Email the Tribal Clerk's Office if you require this document)
- Last Semester Grades (not applicable to new students)
- Other documents and information may be requested, but can be submitted by email
Light refreshments will be served. We can't wait to see you!