No Deadlines: Jan 01, 2023
About this Scholarship:
The Akwesasne Career & Employment Support Services (ACESS) assists Akwesasne community members with achieving their educational and career goals.
Students are required to pursue all other funding sources, such as AMBE and SRMT-Education, prior to approaching ACESS.
- Funding will only be considered for courses that are offered by an accredited college or university.
- Students enrolled in correspondence or independent study may be eligible for living allowances. ACESS may fund tuition and allowance for an online course (at an accredited institution) if applicable.
- Must be a member or probationary member of the Mohawks of Akwesasne or Akwesasne Mohawk Nation Office as defines by their Membership Cdes, regardless of residency.
- Must have a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number
- Are deemed to be Unemployed/Employed Disadvantaged/Underemployed
- Have not participated in ACESS programs beyond 208-week maximum time frame (excluding SEED, START, Best Matches, and Apprentices)
For more information, please contact ACESS by calling (613)-575-2626, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting their website at https://www.acessjobs.ca/