New York State Indian Aid

About this Scholarship:

New York State Indian Aid

This scholarship is NOT provided by the SRMT-CCS.  

Applications must be submitted to the New York State Education Department in Albany, NY.


  • Students must be an enrolled member of an official New York State Tribe and a resident of New York State.
  • Students must have graduated from an accredited high school, attained a high school equivalency diploma, or be enrolled in a special program at an approved, accredited post-secondary institution which will lead to degree status and to a high school equivalency diploma.
  • Student must be enrolled in an approved program offered by a college, university, technical school, school of nursing, business, or trade school located in New York State.

For more information and applications, please visit the following link:

Need to speak with us?

Reach out today.

Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe