2023 Spring Semester: Dec 31, 2022
2023 Fall Semester: Jul 15, 2023
About this Scholarship:
Tribal Learning Assistance Program (TLAP) Scholarship
DEADLINES: FALL: July 15/ SPRING: December 31
FUNDING FOR: Associates, Bachelor’s, Master’s & Doctoral.
NEW STUDENTS - Complete the TLAP Intake process with the Intake Coordinator to establish eligibility. Email email@example.com or call (518)-358-9721 x2275 to get started. You will then be referred to College & Career Services to finalize your application.
New students will be required to submit the following documents to CCS after completing intake:
- New Student CCS Profile (Completed to receive TLAP Scholarship)
- Acceptance Letter to college/ university attending
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Certification/ Licensures/ Degree(s) copies (If applicable)
- First Semester Schedule
- Individual Success Plan (ISP) (Completed, dated, & sign Form, College & Career Goals)
RETURNING STUDENTS – Contact the Intake Coordinator to update your account/file. Submit a Higher Education Profile Sheet, last semester grades, & next semester schedule to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning students must submit the following documents to CCS:
- Returning Student CCS Profile Form (To reapply for TLAP Scholarship & update your file)
- Last semester grades
- Next semester schedule
- Individual Success Plan ISP (completed, signed, dated, and updated every Fall July 15)